- Got an apartment downtown with Boyfriend and another friend
and we're three blocks from my fave coffee shop, you can see my priorities here. Also a ten minute walk from the wharf with all the hacking of sea lions and the pervasive smell of ocean that creeps through your window at night.
- (Which reminds me, fateofshadow, I keep meaning to send you more saltwater taffy. Goddamn international shipping costs.)
- Stealing sporadic Internet from various coffee shops and the community center across the street, but since it is so sporadic I've done more actual reading of books in the last two weeks than the last several months. Somehow I fail to regret this.
- Discovered I still have a problem with spending grocery money on books. Exacerbated by now living four blocks from the nearest bookstore.
- OH SHIT I'm going to be representing the 'sky' realm in the upcoming three-realm-Celtic-inspired Samhain ritual, which means ritual performance! In public! In front of other people! With the Morrigan! Why the fuck did I volunteer for this!
- Found a leather jacket for ten bucks today. Booya.
- Still no full-time job AHAHA who needs to eat
- The Assassin's Creed series is giving me feelings.
- Writing fic, what does that mean.