Re: I Sense a Disturbance
FF7 || PG || Sephiroth, Zack || <90 words
- Last Christmas' postcard fic for chofi . <3
Knowing Zack forgets to check his mail if it doesn't arrive as a text message, Sephiroth just sends it to Cloud instead.
( Bonus bullshittery on fonts and how Genesis is just misunderstood by ignorant plebes. )
Font used is Hanshand.
FF7 || PG || Zack, Aeris, Cloud, Sephiroth (gen or OT4 subtext) || ~70 words
tir_synni has posted her lovely Christmas present to me of my obscure OTP. Go read some Bibleslash
*Cloud's actually 5'7 in the original game, but he is only fifteen here, so nyah.
like sin in your mouth
Prompt: Jesus/Judas. "Sweat."
Word Count: 63 - less than a drabble? ^^;
( What Judas remembered most clearly. )
Prompt: Lucifer/any (all) angels. "The fact that they are, in a way, sinning against God and Lucifer manages to convince them not to care."
Word Count: 103
( It is disobedience, they said. )
to love the right, yet do so wrong
Prompt: Lucifer/Michael. "Mere humans beat them. How do they live with that? Who do they blame?"
Word Count: 370
Note: "Swan Song" coda with bonus Sam and Adam.
( What is suffering, Lucifer asked. )
Fandoms: FFVII/D.Gray-Man fusion (with a little of Cloud's KH wing for extra fun)
Fandoms: FFVII/ The Warrior's Heir
Fandom: Final Fantasy VII
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
1. Drabbles are addicting. Fuck.
2. I'm used to people hating my taste, but putting my music library on random sounds really strange even to me.
3. Fanfiction will always interfere with schoolwork, no matter how good your intentions. ALWAYS. You know it's bad when you're trying not to draw slashy conclusions about Basil I and Photios the Patriarch.
4. I'm now artimusdin's official buttmonkey, ever since she applied her lovely beta skills to one of my final papers. (But make one joke about it and I'll pull a Dr. Faustus on your soul.)
None of these are requests. They're idle ones done in boredom and frustration, so they're unbetaed and somewhat odd.
One paper down, one and a half more to go. I thought I'd celebrate with some other drabbles, inspired by songs randomly played for me by Pandora.com while trying to study.
Unbetaed, somewhat random and weird.
(Links to lyrics included, if someone's curious.)
EDIT: Holy crap, is that all of them? This post hasn't even been up for 24 hours. *blinks* Huh. In any case, thank you to everyone who claimed something--I'll get to them the moment I put the last period in the last conclusion for my papers.
(Hee, I'm really really excited, actually.)
Why doesn't LJ have 'violent' listed in the Mood category? DISCRIMINATION, I say.